Whether you’re hitting the road, the gym or the office a durable leather backpack is ready for any journey.
Vegetable tan leather is an excellent choice for those wanting to move away from the all-black look.
Below is a nice introduction to some of the best leather backpacks on the market.
1. Shinola’s ‘Runwell’ backpack
The design of Shinola’s ‘Runwell’ backpack holds style and functionality in equal importance. Meticulously crafted from durable full-grain leather, it has two separate compartments for sorting out your gym kit and tech gear. The padded sleeve fits a laptop up to 15″, while the internal pockets offer plenty of storage options for smaller bits, like pens and charging cords.
$1,400 / Mrporter.com
2. Brooks England ‘Pickwick’ Backpack
- This ‘Pickwick’ backpack has been crafted in Italy from incredibly soft leather and is fitted with robust webbing straps
- Its neat profile belies a generous 12 litre capacity – plenty of room to stow the day’s essentials
- A zipped pocket on the lower back allows easy access to your phone and wallet
$360 / Mrporter.com